Struggling to keep pace with the competition? Current staff lacks related skills or experience? Need a course created, live, online or blended? Or are you looking for that competitive edge - like instructional mini-games?
- Create course delivery models through workshops, in-office, online blended and/or web based learning systems.
- Create, develop, and implement project based learning.
- Convert materials to common-format electronic course formats.
- Create new text, images, diagrams, illustrations, audio, and video for online courses and programs.
- Create complete, stand-alone online course web sites with instructor interaction, account management, forums, e-commerce, and more.
- Operate Learning Management Systems and Online Classrooms for your courses.
- Create online course assessment tools.
- Create online course games to enhance competencies and skills.
- Create virtual workshops, webinars, blended online education.
- Create a ROI by bridging project based learning with continuing professional education .
- Understand the market, certification and licensing impact of MCE, CEU, HSW, PDH, CPE, ILU, and others.
NEW! instructional mini-games for online courses. Mini-games create strong engagement, explore of new information and applications, and can serve as demonstrations of enhanced understanding and competency. View our LEED Materials mini-game. It was demonstrated at GREENBUILD 2014. The mini-game appeared in a course after students learned how to qualify building materials for the new LEED Materials Reporting credit: Play the LEED Materials Credit mini-game
Consultations Services Available
- Strategic education planning and implementation.
- Online and blended web based learning system.
- Use of gaming in education.
- Complete an independent - 3rd party review and action recommendations of your education programs.