Introduction to Digital and Social Media Marketing
This course introduces key principles for developing an integrated social media marketing strategy and tactics for implementation. A primary goal is to show design professionals how social media has become imperative for firms to elevate their online presence to compete in the digital marketplace. The focus is on practical resources for planning and executing a comprehensive social media marketing program using Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, SlideShare and other networks. We start by examining an integrated approach to leveraging three major elements of online digital marketing; relevant content, social media and search engine optimization (SEO). Subsequent courses in the Digital and Social Media Marketing series take a deeper look at individual social networks, specific training in each platform and additional digital marketing topics.
This program is an awareness level program.
This program is designed to be delivered on-site or online in 1 hour. The program allows for Q&A and includes a personalized plan of action.
At the end of this program you will be able to:
- Develop a business-oriented social media strategy for a design firm.
- Describe how social media and content marketing work together to optimize search engine optimization (SEO).
- Identify the major social networks and differentiate the importance of each.
- Describe how each type of social network can be leveraged to reach various customer segments in the digital marketplace.
This Course is Recommended:
- For Individuals online.
- For Regional, State or local association events.
- To support a design firm's internal curriculum.
- To support product or service manufacturer's marketing efforts.
Minimum of 12 participants required to book this session.
Contact us about your workshop questions today; we're happy to help!